- 1 cup raw almond pulp (leftover after straining – see almond milk)
- 1/2 cup cold pressed sweet almond oil
- 3-4 drops of pure lavender essential oil (or other oil of your preference)
- Stir almond pulp and almond oil together until well combined.
- Add in desired amount of essential oil.
- Slather on body in the shower or bath and get the almond glow!
- This mixture will keep for a couple of days in a glass bowl in the fridge.
“Vitamix Recipes | Smoothie Recipes | Healthy Blender Recipes.” Vitamix Recipes | Smoothie Recipes | Healthy Blender Recipes. Web. 8 Apr. 2015. <http://healthyblenderrecipes.com/>.