I found this recipe online by a woman named Sommer Collier. This is the best taco seasoning I have ever had and I LOVE Mexican food.
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 1.5 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 crushed red pepper
- 1/2 salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder ( I used 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder ( I used 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/4 dried oregano ( I used 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/4 black pepper
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and season.
For 2 pounds of meat, veggie meat, mushrooms..etc I just doubled the ingredients.