This soup is delicious! You can substitute with your own homemade ingredients or even canned beans if you need to. I try not to use canned items, but if you do try to get organic and BPA free cans if possible.
- Soak 2-3 cups of mixed beans
- 2 cans of creamed corn
- 1 chopped red onion
- 6 stalks of chopped celery
- 2 32oz boxes of vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 6 boiled red potatoes (optional)
- 1 cup of gluten free spiral noodles (optional)
Add all ingredients into a large pot, bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and let simmer for about 30 minutes. This recipe was originally made without potatoes but after adding potatoes it tasted a lot better to me. Then the next day I added noodles because I love pasta. This is very filling and tastes delicious!