Recipe For Mustard
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
Makes: 1/4 Cups
- 4 Tablespoons of Dry Ground Mustard
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of white Rice Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon plus another 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of Turmeric
- Pinch of Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Paprika
1. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over med. heat. Whisk until smooth.
2. When mixture comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 – 10 mins, stirring often.
3. Remove pan from heat.
Leave uncovered for 1 min. then cover pan with lid until cool. Chill and store in a covered container.