Carrot Face Mask
Easy, inexpensive and healthy! The ingredients contain natural antiseptics and antioxidants which kill germs and protect the skin from damaging free radicals.
2 medium carrots
– powerful antiseptic to kill germ and protect skin with antioxidants. Carrots help protect the skin from free radicals and promote the regeneration of healthy skin cells.
1 Tbsp honey
– also antiseptic and reduces swelling
1 Tbsp olive oil
– nourishes and cleans the skin
– astringent and acidic. This maintains the acid mantel of your skin which keeps in moisture and keeps out germs.
- Peal the carrots and steam until soft.
- Mash the carrots into a creamy consistency.
- Mix in 1 tbsp. of all natural honey.
- Stir in 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Squeeze a few drops of fresh lemon juice into the face mask mixture. Lemon is a natural astringent and will help clean greasy skin. If your skin tends to dry easily, add only 8 to 10 drops; if you skin tends to be oily, add up to 1 tbsp. of lemon juice.
- Use a spoon to drop small amounts onto your hands and gently massage the mask onto your whole face for several minutes.
- You can keep it on for an additional 5 minutes.
- You can then just wash it off with water in a sink or easier – in the shower.